CSL 1.58% $305.67 csl limited

Extract from transcript of Minister Greg Hunt's interview on Sky...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Extract from transcript of Minister Greg Hunt's interview on Sky News Live/Sunday Agenda, Sunday 16 August 2020.

"We are in advanced negotiations with a range of different companies with regards to a vaccine. I have been very cautious in the past about the prospect of a vaccine. I am now on the basis of our best medical advice genuinely more optimistic. I think the world is moving closer to a vaccine, and it’s unlikely that it will be just one, it’s likely that it will be many. There are lead Australian candidates as well as international candidates, so we’re making very significant process across a comprehensive vaccine strategy. Research, direct negotiations, the international facility which is a multi-country investment in multiple potential vaccines, and then Australian contract productions through CSL which can produce the vast majority of vaccines under licence if that’s allowed, and we’re very confident that that will come through. So, multiple channels, highly advanced."

https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/interview-on-sky-news-livesunday-agenda-on-sunday-16-august-2020

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.