CSL 0.78% $293.00 csl limited

CSL's Brian McNamee - Aussie patriot, page-16

1. 4,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    Do you often start your posts with a statement in bold and then go on to talk about something else?

Yes CHOs are bureaucrats but most (like professor Sutton here in Victoria) have some contemporary practical medical experience.

Your post omits important information
    1. Yes NZ is small in comparison but Auckland has 1m persons, not "tiny"
    2. Practically, Melbourne has achieved the same outcome despite many saying it wasn't possible. 17 days of zero zero and we have a comparable train system to London with a number of Underground stations. I note that the UK is also effectively an island.
    3. You appear to assume that catching Covid confers immunity, reports I've seen indicate any immunity wanes significantly after 3 months.
    4. I've seen 2 vaccination updates in the last week. What makes you think NZ will have any major outbreaks when CSL and others are already gearing up to produce mass vaccinations?
    5. Lifestyles in countries/states (and the economy) where we've broken the wave are doing just fine thanks. NZ and now Melbourne are ripping along whereas places like London are in chaos and approaching further lockdowns.

This isn't really relevant to CSL, why don't you take your ideology elsewhere?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$293.00
Change
2.260(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $141.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$294.00 $294.75 $290.82 $491.6M 1.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8192 $292.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$293.06 12368 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.