FGL 16.7% 3.0¢ frugl group limited

CSO Article Reiterates 500,000 subscriber target, page-2

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    500,000 customers on that vertical alone - I believe the enterprise package may have the real upside but who knows so far so good. We have potentially 3000+ paying subscribers already.. I feel this is about to pop!!

http://www.itwire.com/mobility/77739-wangle-australia-s-first-acma-compliant-vpn.html

"What the ACMA compliance has done is made us build a very robust product with strict security protocols. Yes, if government agencies want access to metadata in the investigation of crime, we can supply it once it goes through the required legal processes. But for most users that won't be an issue. What will be an issue for all users, however, is mobile/Wi-Ffi security, and a good mobile Web experience, and that's where we'll concentrate our efforts.
    "On a final note, the office of the CAC has advised us that any carrier (including VPNs from overseas) that carries voice or data in Australia will be subject to the legislation. How they will administer that is unknown, but we'll certainly be keeping a close eye on that."

So keen to hear about how this is administered and marketing plan!!!

“We’ve had Wangle VPN independently tested and in all the benchmarks regarding speed, data compression and security, have come out as the current market leader for products of this type.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.006(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.147M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $6.004K 200.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136413 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.