CSR 0.00% $8.97 csr limited

There might be a short-term surge in the CSR share price after...

1. 117 Posts.

There might be a short-term surge in the CSR share price after the consolidation.

Positive influences on investor sentiment could be an acceptable 2011 earnings result which is above expectations as well as the announcement of a generous fully franked final dividend.

A sudden increase (from continuing lows) in construction activity may also have a favourable impact. However, I suspect that favourable macro-economic and industry conditions will not return while the current unstable federal political situation remains. The removal of the existing NSW govt would be a good first step in the right direction.

I would not be surprised if CSR announces one or two bolt-on acqusisitions (as opportunities arise) during the year.

Disclaimer
    Please note that I am not providing valuations, advice, information, recommendations or predictions. The above statements are merely my own calculations, comments and thoughts as an ordinary shareholder without any special skills or knowledge. I absolutely disclaim any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any consequences arising from the use of my calculations, comments and thoughts expressed. If you require advice or information, you should seek the services of an appropriately qualified independent expert professional person as well as do your own proper and thorough research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.