SNT 3.85% 2.5¢ syntara limited

cst vs pxs, page-18

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Agent Cooper

from your post

"I think the major PXS sell off is well and truly behind us and (perhaps) the stock is slowly consolidating and attracting fresh investors (albeit in a fragile market)."

I meant to reply to this earlier but have been a bit side tracked. Interesting charts for CSL, COH & RMD. Here are 3 charts in the health sector that are trading above the middle boll bands. I am not suggesting that trading boll bands is a trading stategy..but it certainly shows the momentum.

IMHO there will be a lot of "smart money" sitting on the sidelines looking for a home on a new potential "growth" stock. PXS is well placed to fit that category. The momentum on the shareprice is moving up nicely even though there is some technical weakness on some indicators (not all). Appears to me it will attempt 1.70ish, and hopefully will consolidate waiting for something to jolt it up..need to be optimistic now..lol. We don't want any bad news!

Was reading an article a few weeks ago about the FDA and how some of the big pharma were losing millions because of delays on approvals (& some were only basic approvals too). PXS is smart for not putting time frames into their annoucements now. All things been equal (unless we get a massive sell off on the DOW - and that appears to be fading as well) the momentum should continue on PXS leading up to these annoucements.

VVS..that was a good call on the double bottom as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $29.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $43.43K 1.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 214728 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 52432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.