FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

So Cath is talking about open lease? The only open leases...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    So Cath is talking about open lease? The only open leases appears to be A3 A6. All the others are taken/held : but those companies are doing nothing to explore other than look and hope for farm in partners and are therefore so called speculators. Is FAR, CNOOC and Total expecting these leases to become available in the next two years, otherwise what was the point of the agreement.

I like the fact that the agreement shows other players and governments that FAR are the real deal but there are only two other companies to deal with in the southern blocks with the majority being held by a Timis company.

I don't think north is an option due to Kosmos and BP, and read an article yesterday that stated that their project may never be developed due to the high infrastructure costs.

In regards to VR-1 CN said she was looking forward to informing SH of the results of the lower target. She wouldn't be looking forward to giving us bad news so she at the very least must be hopeful. Clutching at straws .... yes !

Good to hear that CNOOC may farm into A2 sorry PC you seem to have missed the train

Can someone let CN know that it is getting hard to keep up, every bloody day some Ann, video or presentation to read. It's getting silly with amount we have to digest as some of as have full time jobs. Please bring back the THP

IMHO

Zip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.