CSX 0.00% 25.0¢ cleanspace holdings limited

Hi Veritas Hope you’re well. The thought of a public offer has...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Veritas
    Hope you’re well. The thought of a public offer has certainly crossed my mind. At this low EV I surmise it’s on the radar of a number of medical device companies - 3M, Fisher and Paykel, Resmed….. perhaps a number more …..and potentially PE.

I would like to see the CEO and Board push the growth story themselves from this new low base though - and that be the cause for a re-rate.

The next six to twelve months should signal potential for this company now that the issues of COVID management (mask glut and vaccines) abate, and governments and organisations review their best practice PPE strategies moving forward. It is my hope the new sales and marketing push take advantage of elevated pull of the product from industry.

Let’s see. I am quietly confident with this little company and management team. The technology speaks for itself and I expect growth in the uptake. At these low prices I can’t help but accumulate as they are drip fed to the market. Even the capitulation Friday was extremely low volume with major shareholders sticking firm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17630 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4268 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.