BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hon I think I am saying the same thing, if you dig 2 tonnes of...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Hon I think I am saying the same thing, if you dig 2 tonnes of stuff out of a whole it takes up more sq m than it did when it was in the ground, when its in the ground its been all packed together when its taken out of the ground it losser and bigger

oh and CB here you are pontificating week in and week out about a gold miner without a hope and Im the dummy? A gold miner with the possible a management team with the worst track history on the asx for getting things done. a gold miner whos grades would be abandoned as pointless by any other miner, a gold miner with grades that weak they are less half that of the miner you yourself cite as an example of low grade viable mines.

Folks isnt it funny when any other miner on the asx deliver poor results their HC thread consists of shareholder concerned about performance of management, concerned about the decisions that are being made, concerned about how management might improve performance , yet here we have folk looking of excuses to contrarily ramp the stock, folks who will here no negative comment , constructive or otherwise, folks who's remit seems to be to sell RAU to whoever will listen.

the hotcopper format lends itself to promotional efforts by a aligned parties to management, anyone can join, its anonymous, is it any wonder then some companies have sought to control and utilize it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.