BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

ct, page-6

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    lol CB yep I was using washed gravel estimates which are about 1 to 1 as they are much denser, in the first instance your right rock isn't that dense , you would have to dig up a lot more rocks to crush it down to the density of washed gravel , so I was picking a different point in the production process.

The point remains though they sound like the intend to raise their reserves by dropping the minimum

Folks what CB has taken issue with is when you dig up rock the sq cubic metres per tonne changes as your process the rock, at the first stage of processing the rock takes up lots of space per cubic meters, as you crush it it becomes more dense and takes up less space, into order to find gold you have to take it down to nearly the consistency of slurry.

All that crushing takes a lot of energy, the labor might come cheap but the amount you have use to crush and its cost is governed by the energy input.

The cost of energy, whatever its sources, all that way out in Bolivia is fairly high, if you used diesel for instance you would have to cart it all the way to the site, which is kind of expensive :), if google map the road system you can also see some other challenges with the road quality. All this adds to cost, thats why genrally under 2grams is considered feasible.

Watch the RAU moves really carefully, lower the acceptable resource cut off to increase reserves, talk up the trenching without evidence of success, sound busy with building models

at some point there will be the grand entrance and announcement

shortly after a raising IMO

its a systemic pattern

its their MO

watch it happen

and yes CB I am about one of only ones on HC who uses my real name , that speaks for itself.:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.