CT1 0.00% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

Tell me about it. I've almost hit the sell button a few times...

1. 1,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Tell me about it. I've almost hit the sell button a few times and then bang - another line wipe goes through.

There was the large volume day followed by the ASX notice. Then it just gradually stepped up again and Friday was larger than the previous two days.

Got me beat.

Just going back to CaptainA's post - i still feel like they definitely need to hit those targets. Net cash per qtr is always negative for the past however many years and we have decent expenses for staff and the satellite office's/admin/corporate costs. You need to cover those at some stage, or show the plan too, because otherwise as an investment it makes no sense. Current receivables do not justify the SP.

Last year FY - $641 in/$2m out. Net loss of $1.3M.

YTD so far 6 months - $276k in/$1.1M out. $819k net loss.

So on track to lose more money than last year.

If everything stays the same we have around 2 years worth of cash. That's probably what else is helping the SP appreciation - and probably why they have been given 2 years to hit their target.

So buying for Malone and Co i get - but that can only last for so long. They need to present some new contracts very soon if you ask me - and i sense that they will.

No doubt Malone wants to take some control and control his own destiny - as he has done previously.

Big reward for him if he can get this cash flow positive and as mentioned there is no better way to get support from shareholders than to get a nice one on the board early.

Over to you, Ray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.212M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 41900498 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6875652 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 500000
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
CT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.