BIT 6.25% 4.5¢ biotron limited

CTAP Announcement?, page-39

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Sorry Mark, Can't seem to find the brakes.

Thanks Bullrush007

"Are there any strains which BIT225 has limited effectiveness on and would BIT225 be effective against mutated E protein strains

What were the newly synthesized Sars2 compounds that BIT were working and had good data on before BIT225 supposedly popped out of no where when the sp was at all time lows (transparency?)"

I had completely forgotten that we have a small library of molecules specifically designed for SARS-CoV-2 being put through Covid-19 infected, humanised mice, (with engineered ACE-2 receptors), at Scripps in the USA. Probably lagging behind the BIT225 data due to the parallel safety tests taking a lot longer to generate their data.
    BIT225, having a long history of Human trials, probably only had to provide the lever to eradicate the Virus while simultaenously stopping any immune system overreactions from killing the mice.

If there are a lot of mutations in the E protein, it stands to reason it will become resistant at some point. However, keep in mind that the Envelope Protein appears to be one of the least likely parts of the virus to mutate.
    Omicron has 30+ mutations in the spike protein, but managed only one in the E Protein, despite having an unheard of amount of mutations, (leading to all sorts of interesting origin story 'conspiracy theories' and one that might be connected to HIV).

Should the E protein manage a mutation or two more, it might be a job for those custom SARS-CoV-2 molecules, of which you have so kindly reminded us.

I wonder when that information will drop?

All just speculation and homework, by the way. I am not an expert.

I do, however, have a night off from my usual study load. The Biotron story has accelerated and so many facets are coming together and providing a wealth of new angles on the information and...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $42.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $143.4K 3.057M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25100 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 101868 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.