CTD 1.03% $13.41 corporate travel management limited

^^^^ Oh dear , ever heard that saying that its better to keep...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    ^^^^ Oh dear , ever heard that saying that its better to keep ones mouth closed and be thought an idiot then opening it and have it confirmed.

I guess you overlooked the part about "CTM (ASX:CTD) confirmed its full year guidance of underlying EBITDA between $165-175m1, representing growth of approximately 10%-16.5% on the prior year. "

We never really had any information in the first place that supported VGI's conviction and the Chairman's address just confirmed it.

"The changes to strengthen management, our plan for Board renewal and our commitment to ongoing steady business performance are the key ingredients to ensuring a solid investment for shareholders. These are not topics that necessarily interest short sellers who, by nature, are looking to profit on the back of contentious claims. In the past year, there has been a surge in activity of targeted campaigns to create confusion about our company and receive media attention. We welcome scrutiny so long as it is informed and fair. We have been transparent and open – inviting our critics to meet with us so we can have better dialogue but they avoid this kind of engagement because, I believe, their purpose is not to understand the company but promote their own interest. We have addressed the short seller claims, answered media questions put to us and held ongoing discussions with investors and analysts. We’ve done this because CTM is a transparent and open company and we are working hard to protect your investment. Importantly, we have sought to ensure your management’s focus is on operational excellence and using the technology we develop to differentiate our offer to clients because we believe this approach will deliver significant long term value to CTM’s shareholders. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.41
Change
-0.140(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.962B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.55 $13.60 $13.34 $4.859M 361.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1493 $13.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.45 2019 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.