CTD 2.38% $13.76 corporate travel management limited

CTD - Chart, page-99

1. 22,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Maybe, maybe not. This is where i'm not sure...whens the moment of truth... I'm not sure because i don't know all the accounting laws and limits of assumptions or the discretion the books are allowed and am also not sure the coming level of disclosure in the report.

I'm here and i think the pro shorters are here because the current level of info we get leaves doors open for ones mind to think the books may have errors or things aren't quite what they seem, however it's possible CTD could give us all more disclosure and put the matter to bed and burn the shorters in doing so. However i also think they might be able to or might just give us the same old level of disclosure but if they do i don't think the shorters will be going anywhere because we would still need a please explain.

TC and VGI both say sufficient disclosure would explain things better... heres a snippet.. " While the opinion of Taylor Collison is that Corporate Travel's "reported numbers are carefully managed", the report accepts that sufficient disclosure would explain numerous aspects of the accounts from which questions arise."
    https://www.copyright link/markets/equity-markets/taylor-collison-poses-new-questions-of-corporate-travel-accounts-20190819-p52ig6
    It's not a bad article that nsmiller posted, if theres a paywall sometimes if you google the headline and then re-open the page it lets you read it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.76
Change
0.320(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $2.013B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.44 $13.82 $13.36 $6.629M 486.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75 $13.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.76 876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.