CTD 1.23% $15.68 corporate travel management limited

I'm not a world leader so my opinion hardly matters here, but...

1. 1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I'm not a world leader so my opinion hardly matters here, but the reality is that the severity of COVID with consideration to the vax rates in Australia and even in much of Europe COVID is no longer a serious issue and travel is either absolutely going to soar in the next 3-6 months, either that or the crazy conservatives were right and our governments genuinely are deranged fascists.

The focus on raw case numbers is almost unbelievable at this point when the death rate has absolutely plummeted as a result of vaccination rates and it seems VERY clear that Omicron is significantly less pathogenic, or at least somewhat less and broad natural immunity is highly effective. If anything, a variant that forces rapid herd immunity in conjunction with immunity from vaccination is the best path forward at this point.

If I am to guess, within 3-6 months governments have to come to their senses (and I believe they will) or the protests are going to move from fringe actions to completely deserved and likely to be more mainstream. Governments need to feel pressure from the public to end the focus on unprecedented social restrictions when at this point the death rates are not in line with the extremity of these broad restrictions on things like travel, let alone lockdowns which at this point are unneeded and I believe politically unviable. This process is whether anyone likes it or not going to be massively accelerated due to Omicron, which ultimately I am thankful for and is GOOD for a company like CTD that is searching for the light at the end of the tunnel in this regard.

With reference to this, I believe CTD is extremely undervalued and in 12 months this looks like a potentially $40 stock.
    Last edited by Jean Luc Bergman: 21/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.190(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $2.294B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.61 $15.85 $15.56 $12.20M 777.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1441 $15.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.69 2152 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.71
  Change
0.190 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.61 $15.84 $15.57 181472
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.