CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

CTL may rise to the range of A$ 0.03 - 0.05

1. nkl
    274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Note: Do your own research before buying/selling CTL shares
    In my opinion CTL share price may rise to the range of A$ 0.03 - 0.05 due to following key reasons,
    1) Market Capitalization of ~ A$ 11 Million with today’s (21-Feb-2017) share price of A$ 0.016 is highly unjustified for integrated Gold mining company pouring Gold. Many of ASX listed Companies in exploration mode and far from Production are having better market capitalization than CTL

2) CTL does not have high debt (~ A$ 2.6 million; please correct me if I am wrong)

3) Based on last Quarterly Activities Report, CTL management seems to be confident of Production of ~ 4000 Ounces of Gold per quarter; looking at resource estimates this should be sustainable for next few Quarters. This will help to generate company ~ A$ 6 Million per Quarter i.e. ~ A$ 24 Million per year.

4) Gold ore resource seems to be high grade (> 5.1 g/t) this will help to eventually reduce the AISC (All-in sustaining costs)

5) Company is moving from mining contactor operated model to owner operating. This will definitely assist in reducing the overall cost

6) Potential takeover target due to low market capitalization

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.