CTM 2.86% 51.0¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM’s many avenues to growth, page-29

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I think how the SP has behaved post CR is proof management made an error.

For me, the path was very simple, and it turned out exactly as I predicted... they did the CR PRIOR to releasing their last announcement (which we were all eagerly awaiting) when management should have done the CR POST that announcement (there was absolutely no rush as we're talking 2-4 week difference!)... the SP would then have easily been $0.70, discount the CR to $0.60 if they must, and then we'd be sitting at a much better floor.

Go look at how BSX raised funds and listen to their management discuss dilution. Don't forget, CTM elected to accept MORE $ than they had to, which meant more shares were issued and greater dilution.

I don't think anyone here has argued that CTM should not have done a CR at some point in time, but I think they messed up on the timing, the discounted price, the investors allowed in (go look at where BSX got their capital) and the quantity issued (eg, obviously, raising at $0.60 V $0.42 is a BIG difference in dilution).

So now, we wait for more news, and I sure hope the next announcement isn't a dud in terms of SP movement like the last one was.

CTM can expect a lot of my capital and that of others come May next year when we convert our warrants, so I hope that'll be their next capital intake...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.