CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Alright. This is a bit of a black pill to swallow but for what...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Alright. This is a bit of a black pill to swallow but for what it's worth, these are my thoughts:

Nothing much is going to happen while interest rates are high and inflation is not tamed. High interest rates means cap raising is more expensive. Inflation going up a bit and then down a bit is causing money to go in and out of the cash & bond market (and therefore not CTM) while people don't know what is happening. Are we winning? or not winning? The Federal Reserve System (FED) wants them to be confused for now.

I'll tell you why I think that is; The FED won't/can't tame inflation because they can't afford to raise interest rates high enough or they go broke. So they are biding time fiddling with the market sentiment until they get their narrative straight because they don't want to be blamed for the inevitable skyrocketing of inflation.

What is this narrative going to be. I am aware of two possibilities. They'll do this by using propaganda to;

1. Create another pandemic to stem spending again which can reduce inflation but is unlikely because regular people have now seen through it or;
    2. Have the West declare war on Putin and/or Ping and then let inflation absolutely rip and blame it all on the 'bad guys'. Plus, remember the military-industrial complex is right up there with big pharma when it comes to making money. See how it works? It's sick and twisted but they've been pulling this crap for decades.
    3. They do both and really screw with us.

Once there is a wartime economy, all metals will be in demand and money will flow into commodities. That's when CTM will build a mine at an unbelievable rate. They may even put the shovel into Jambi or sell it for a song...

War is the last thing I would ever want, but we have let OUR governments mismanage OUR money and OUR greed and sloth will be paid in blood. When will we ever learn?

Just my take.
    Last edited by SteveOz: 08/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.