CTM 5.00% 52.5¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM Chart 2022, page-308

1. 1,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    I want to put to rest the narrative thread that the company is 'MARKETING ALL WRONG' and 'MANAGING ALL WRONG' and that that's the reason the 'NUMBER IS GOING DOWN!'

Comparisons have been done before, but this time lets look not just at the Nickel price, but also the XMM. The XMM index contains companies in the S&P/ASX 300 that are classified as members of the Metals & Mining Industry. This should give a an idea of how we are doing compared to the larger, and successful mining/metals companies.

In this comparison chart from July 2021, you can clearly see how the percentage change in CTM share price closely mirrors the movements of the Nickel price, and that both also broadly mirror the XMM. The XMM is less volatile of course, because it is an indicator of top mining and metals companies which are inherently more stable. Note there are times where CTM over-performs and where it under-performs but it averages out.

I guess what I'm saying is don't assume that because you're seeing 'number go down' that the management needs sacking and the marketing department need to start cold-calling little old ladies at lunch to ask them about their portfolio.

We are but a small boat in a very large ocean and from these graphs I can see us bobbing up and down with the rest just fine. Peace out.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5113/5113089-3016e6586e7fa7ccc3b85b2a65a16717.jpg

*PS I am not Italian, but the colours are dope and always remind me of pizza for some reason....lol
    Last edited by SteveOz: 10/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.