CTM 6.76% 34.5¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM Chart 2022, page-51

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I am in the same boat as some of you guys, bought 500,000 at .005 in 2016. After consolidation, 33334 at .075.
    I have not sold any but have ordered an new Rav 4 hybrid, which I ordered in Sept 2001 but will not be available until approx May 2022.
    I will sell, just when that is ready, at market price, so I am obviously hoping this breakout has more legs.
    I don't normally trade any shares but buy and hold. I bought these shares with a T+2 trade I did on Kairos minerals, so didn't actually have to pay any of my own money for these shares. My account says, even with the purchase price factored in I am still up over 1600%.
    While I understand the price could fall dramatically, I am prepared to take that risk, as I believe in the fundamentals of the whole battery metals space. I have much larger holdings in many of these metals and quite a few of them are flying too. Nice to have a win sometimes.
    I am a sole trader and am buying the car through the business, to receive the instant asset write off and associated tax relief, to set against my CGT gains.
    I am happy with this massive win, win, win and certainly makes up for some of crap I still hold.
    Good luck to all holders, whatever your strategy may be.

Lone-Ranger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.