CTM 4.88% 39.0¢ centaurus metals limited

by comparison, I'll let the facts speak for themselves.....CTM...

1. 1,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    by comparison, I'll let the facts speak for themselves.....CTM has had 4 diamond drill rigs non-stop on double shift with nothing to show for it for 4 months - no assays no drilling updates

steve, at least technically it held the .675 line. i think what's keeping it above .675 is the hope that the enhanced SS will somehow arrive to save the day. if history is any guide, on announcement it will be sold off again just like back when the base SS was announced. watch for the insiders to tick it up before then for an easy scalp. CTM has always been a leaky ship. if the stale bulls exit en-masse this will crunch down and revisit the .40s. only thing that can save the day technically (and by that i mean stay at the .70 level) is evidence that management is getting the job done on the ground with good drill hits, expanding the resource footprint and greenfield's drilling. with the botched management of the first RC drill rig contractor last year and with this year's new RC drill rig that's been mobilising to site for 10 weeks now, uhmm good luck with that. CTM will be lucky if it ever sees $1 this year at all. the momentum we had into the end of last year and beginning of this year has been wasted by this mob - technically the damage is done. CTM is in a clear down trend and will be sold off at each resistance level above. there are many stale bulls like me waiting to pull the pin

in the short to medium technical term, CTM is damaged goods. no one wants to touch it cause the Pinocchio promises have burnt them. long term, Jag is a great project however those steering the ship, are quite simply not steering at all imho. there is no way this mob will ever take jag to production by the stated timeline if at all. I'm afraid I just haven't seen any evidence that they can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $193.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $169.9K 431.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77861 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 40884 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 3.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ 48428
Last updated 15.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.