CTM 8.79% 41.5¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM = Gold, Copper, Iron and Potash

1. 5,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Why i invested in CTM.

1. Divesification.
    2. Divesting some IRON ore assets or JV deals to provide cash flow.
    3. Major share holders such as JP Morgan, Terrativa, Tavarua and Atlas Iron. ( Atlas has there own problems at present and this is why they invested in CTM to pull them selfs out of the mud, they have done there research hence why they keep buying. Watch this space.)
    4. Mombuca straight into Diamond drilling not wasting time knowing we are sitting on a huge Gold asset.
    5. In June 2016, Centaurus’ diversification and growth strategy was further enhanced through the formation of a new 50/50 joint venture with substantial shareholder and private international investment company, Tavarua International Inc., to pursue potash projects in Australia and south-east Asia. Could be HUGE!
    6. Aurora copper deposit big potential it's Territiva main focus to explore this one.
    7. CTM new direction and plan to divest certain assets to expand with Territiva and Tavarua.
    8. Brazil is so much cheaper to explore and do business and relatively un explored compared to Australia, USA and Canada. Brazil is the next hot spot it's where the worlds biggest company's become big BHP for example.
    9. Enough money to drill and prove a high grade Mombuca Gold resource to get this company flying.
    10. Only 600 million shares on issue with a clear divestment plan that will give them sufficient cash to turn this company into something substantial.

This is why i bought 6 million shares in this company. There are more discussions going on for overseas investment. Happy dayz.

11. Take a look at the AGM presentation and read it over twice.

http://www.centaurus.com.au/uploads...ting Presentation - 31 May 2016 (Revised).pdf

Good luck im in this one for 5 years as this will give CTM enough time to hit my price target of 40 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.