CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Good Evening ,I thought I would share my previous post from...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Good Evening ,I thought I would share my previous post from 15/10,many may not have seen it , and still as relevant as ever, but before I do, if you don’t mind I will add some quick commentary as it looks like the best Nickel play by far on the ASX (trust me I have spent 100’s of hours doing my research)is starting to finally get noticed and get some recognition.I feel there a lot of pretenders Ni plays out there that are significantly overvalued, in particular when you look at their poor grades/ assays, results,and talked up hype etc etc,but that’s another story for another day .
    Can I say if the Jaguar project was in the Pilbara or Kambalda in WA our market cap would be at least double of what it is currently (Do your own research,I can back that up and I have stated that many times previously)Also as I have stated previously this is,and will be proven a significant Nickel Player on the World Stage.
    The SP gains are certainly not surprising to me,and with the SS to be released in February, CTM will no longer been seen as the little Ni play in that place called Brazil.Who want to invest in Brazil ha ha ha ME!!!
    Argonauts Latest Research dated 14/12 said the Company released a maiden JORC resource of 48Mt @ 1.1% Ni for 518kt contained nickel, with a higher-grade component of 20.6Mt @ 1.6% Ni for 321.4kt contained nickel making it the SECOND LARGEST NICKEL INVENTORY UNDER AN ASX LISTED COMPANY AFTER BHP.
    Need I say anymore,we are the real deal!!! No pretenders here!!!No wonder our SP is moving up, and I still strongly believe we are STILL significantly undervalued compared to Peers!!!
    My previous post is below, nothing has really changed fundamentally, except the price of Nickel has rocketed up, no surprises there.Sprott Research and valuations initially was at $14,000 and valuations at 93 SP , so you don’t have to be to clever to work out the SP can really only go one way !!!Some posters say we are overvalued, let me tell you the “proof” will be in delayed Christmas Pudding in February next year!!!We have seen nothing yet, and the stars are aligning big time I feel!!!
    Well that’s it ,Merry Christmas from BG The Bald Guy!!! I’m done!!!
    Post from 15/10/2020
    Thanks for my fellow posters for asking for my current thoughts on where CTM is currently.I am as more bullish than ever ,but patience will be required !!!
    Firstly I just watched the Mines and Money this was chaired by Executive Chairman Jonathon Goodman from Dundee Corporation.(Dundee is a major investor in CTM in our recent CR)Jonathon said the companies they have invested in had enormous amount of due diligence completed and have huge upside potential.Jonathon was extremely excited that Governments across the globe and that they are really starting to look seriously at climate change.Jonathon mentioned in Europe that the population were asked what vehicle would they purchase next ,and 50% said they will purchase an EV.Jonathon mentioned that EV will struggle to keep up with demand in Europe alone.He also said that the Companies they have invested have huge potential to increase resources and they are in it for the long haul and they will do whatever it takes to assist these Companies to succeed.
    I thought how Strategic Darren was to get a such a Company to be a major Shareholder in CTM,I certainly encourage watching the recording of this online when it becomes available.
    Darren raised the below points.
    -75 km Drilling Program,5 Rigs going flat out as we speak .
    -Current we have Significant Resources,which will suit open pit ,which will result in very early pay back on Capital .
    -Scoping Study will be released in February,currently drilling for infill and step out drilling for the SS.
    -Demand for Ni will be significant with EV,we are very well placed in readiness for the upcoming rise in the Ni cycle.
    -Europe is significant in the EV revolution,and are moving very quickly .
    -20,000 Plus Tonne Ni Producer by late 2024.
    -Infrastructure is fantastic ,where we are located ,we have cheap power,skilled workers available.We are located in world class mineral province.
    -New targets identified where the RC drilling will be focused on.We haven't scratched the surface.
    - More resources available at depth ,and the resource should be extended significantly.We haven't tested at length or along strike .
    -Covid was raised ,Darren explained that CTM have processes in place,and we haven't been effected due to the pro active approach.

My commentary on CTM has not changed since my previous posts.Review at your leisure .
    This will be overtime be "proven" as a Tier 1 project is my tip .The SP I still believe will be closer to $1 by Christmas,that's without the Scoping Study release,I feel the drilling we are currently doing will "de risk " the Jaguar Project and investor confidence will grow significantly.Longer term ,12-24 months time I feel we should be closer to $2 -$3 plus a share,especially when investors seeing the significant value of the open pit mining and also the very low costs with power ,skilled work force etc etc.This Jaguar project will be one of the most profitable Ni Sulphide mines globally .Watch that SS study fly in February next year .I feel Darren has been very strategic in pushing back the SS until February ,so that we get it correct the 1st time ,and and we get as much resource into indicated resources for the SS.You get one chance to get this correct!!! Hmnnnn very Strategic.
    Watch out for the POX value added ,this will add enormous value to project and financials and again the value add can be done extremely cheaply due to,our extremely low cost base.Aussie producers simply can't afford due to the very high cost base ,eg power,work force etc etc .
    I feel the new targets as per our recent release ,will be very interesting in particular The FIlhote prospect where the RC drilling should have started. This could really send the SP moving if we get the hits that are potentially there.Remember" the Guru" Roger Fitzhardinge knows Ni and country like no other.Fingers crossed.

Not a lot more to mention ,keep watching Sprott updates ,these guys are ex top flight geologist,that know their way around Disallowed companies.
    I can't repeat enough,PATIENCE WILL BE VERY WELL REWARDED,so stop looking at every trade and refreshing the screen and reading into things,your mental health may also improve.
    Also I’m so glad I'm not reading negatives posts on the CR ,yahoo, we have moved on thanks everyone!!!
    That's it from BG the Bald Guy,Merry Christmas to all Stay Safe and let this Story unfold and you will extremely well rewarded is my tip !!! As always this is not advise,but hopefully makes a good read !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.