CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Thankyou to my fellow posters requesting an update on CTM.I was...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Thankyou to my fellow posters requesting an update on CTM.I was happy just to drift off,as the information released from Sprott,Euroz amd others really says it all!!!
    I have a few contacts at the RIU Explorers Conference in Fremantle commencing today.They have updated me already.
    My contacts plan to catchup with Darren Gordon and “The Guru”Roger Fitzhardinge ,I will update all on that conversations over the next 48 hours ,if you like???
    I believe Roger in his earlier presentation this morning WA time said “Quote”the “Shareholders should be very happy”with the upcoming Scoping Study,and the Value Added release.Roger looked very comfortable and excited I’m told.
    A lot of my previous posts have not changed my thinking,the SS will prove CTM as a Globally significant player in the Ni Sulphide amd the BEV massive markets.
    With Biden now President, this will only “turbo charge”the Global change in environment protection and the useage of EV in the largest economy in the world.
    Lastly,When you have our number 1,&2 shareholder topping up significantly over the 2-3months,tells me the news flow coming up will be a game changer and our brand of CTM will be seen by the institutions and possibly predators that we are still still significantly undervalued for this potentially Tier 1 project.The SS will prove this up I predict!!!
    That’s it for the Bald Guy,this is not advise, but makes good reading,and lastly patience will be very very well rewarding IMHO,
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.