CTM 4.29% 36.5¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM-Huge Nickel Play Unfolding, page-1439

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I think what the Bald Guy is suggesting is to "buy with your ears pinned back" even at these prices.

I was in an Ashley and Martin clinic yesterday (mmm...yes...they deal with "male hair issues"!!) and this guy was in the clinic waiting room yakking with the staff and other customers.

He gets up (in the middle of the room) and yells.."I'm the Bald Guy and I'm proud of it...hand over all your 5, 10, 20 and 50 cent pieces"...he hold open this Coles recyclable bag bulging with coins and everybody ignores him until he opens his wallet and empties $10 notes all over the floor in return...well, I can tell you, everyone gives him all of the coins and start grabbing the tenners, he then declares "...you're all bozos, there's 25% nickel in this bag of babies".

He rushes to the exit ( I think he was about to be ejected anyway!) and screams.."I want the pox, I want the pox, I want the pox..."

Then he was gone...

If this indeed was our "Bald Guy" then he's this weedy little guy (5 foot 5) I estimate, perhaps 60kg wringing wet with a scone like Yul Bryner and a face like Colin the Carpenter

Knows his stuff though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.015(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $181.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $63.43K 177.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29974 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.