CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM Shareholders and Potential investors , I will give you a...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    CTM Shareholders and Potential investors , I will give you a quick synopsis of where I see CTM is at.This will be my last post, as the information and posts I’m currently reading is fantastic, and great to see so many positive posts.Its refreshing too see!!!

The announcements this week have been “exceptional”to say the least and a real game changer for all investors in CTM.We are so lucky we have great Management throughout the entire team at CTM .
    Darren Gordon and team have pulled off the “Buy Of The Century” with our Jaguar Project.

There was heaps of unwarranted criticism when Darren “swapped” our Salabo West Project for Jaguar,(I could write a Story on that but I won’t)but I feel many “punters” missed the boat on this announcements, many negative post were posted on HC at that time.

Darren and Roger Fitzhardinge “The Guru-of Ni Discoveries” our Operations MGR of Nickel have developed a very strong relationship with Vale (Their MC is $54B USD)(CTM at the time $25M)and to get “win win with a major like Vale , is really incredible.
    The due diligence on this project with 55,000m of drilling by Vale  (Cost to Vale of approx $12-15M)was simply a no brainer.Roger “The Guru” of Nickel discoveries  was instrumental in the discovery of Mirabela Nickel Project in Brazil.Roger eyes would of lit up like a Christmas Tree when he ran reviewed the data from Vale.Simply it was compelling.I was told at D&D last year Roger had the biggest smile on his face, now we know why!!!

At last years Diggers and Dealers in Kalgoorlie when Jaguar was announced I was told this project was seen as “unbelievable” from many of the Nickel Experts ,and they wondered how such a “cracking walk up project “with already contained Ni could be picked up by a little Aussie junior.Kudos to Darren Gordon and “The Guru”

Going forward Darren Gordon is in a very envious position as far as a CR is concerned .The rumours and I believe to be true from St Georges Terrace, is Mincor could of raised at least 3 times the amount they actually raised The  insto’s just couldn’t get enough script.
    I believe Darren will get his door knocked down in the rush by the big insto’s to get a slice of our Jaguar action .What a difference from when Darren was banging on the doors of Stockbroking firms seeking cash some 12 months ago .Our “tighten ”share register was very strategic earlier this year and very well timed as far as I’m concerned.The days traders are gone and the selling into great news stories has now diminished.

Our Top 20 Shareholders continue to buy as per the announcement on Thursday to have the “Greek God” and the former WA Governor Mr McCusker as substantial holders , gives credence to the magnitude of this potentially WORLD CLASS ASSET!!!I feel the Top 20 SH will continue to buy and we will eventually see them hold over 65% of the register. This is great for us small investors!!!

PROJECT-We have a robust project of mid-tier size already bedded away and this was achieved in  less than 12months .The HUGE upside is we have already 500kt. World  class for nickel sulphides is 1mt of Contained nickel... through extensional drilling , step out drilling and new discoveries one would think this will definitely put us on the radar for possibly a takeover , and make the “Big Cat”one of the LARGEST Ni Sulphide discoveries in the world .Remember our MC is still at only approx $120M .I can’t believe HOW UNDERVALUED we are when looking at the Oz Ni Projects.Look at Sprott page of peer valuations!!!
    I feel the next lot of assays to be released to the market will be exciting, as we are drilling in the “Sweet Spot” I feel !!!

I encourage all readers to review the Sprott Research released earlier in the week.Read line by line and page by page , this release is one of the best written reports I have ever read .(It Stole my Thunder)The person who wrote this is one of the most respected ex Geo around I am told .So he knows his stuff!!! No surprises Sprott are our number 1 Shareholder.

EV and Storage of clean energy is going to happen,and I suggest at a much faster rate than most expect .In California alone the storage of the clean energy is up 95% on last year.So when your talking Nickel Sulphide the demand is going to out strip supply in a huge way .In fact it has been reported once the EV revolution commences we will require at least 9 times of the worlds current Ni production.This is without residential storage requirements.So NICKEL PRICES must and will go,it’s just a matter of when.

My predictions for CTM is I think this Jaguar Project will be “proven” as a WORLD CLASS ASSET in time .The news flow for the next six months will be the MOST EXCITING of CTM history and should see the MC at least double within 6-12 months (IMHO)from our current levels. Once the Nickel market turns and Ni price runs upto  $18,000T plus ,OUR SP will be TURBO CHARGED to heights I think you couldn’t imagine.I can see our MC going to $500M plus if everything goes our way and the overall markets don’t tank,in these crazy times we live in.

Lastly a huge thank you to Darren Gordon ,Roger “The Guru” Fitzhardinge and the entire CTM team for bringing one of the MOST EXCITING  Nickel Stories not just in Brazil but in THE WORLD to fruition.

I do hope my previous post put some balance into what was some very negative post from certain parties on this Jaguar acquisition.Interesting but not surprising some have turned into crickets!!!

As I say “The Cat Is Out Of Hibernation and The Guru is chasing down a world class asset”
    Go the Big Cat and Go the Guru !!!

Reminder this is my own opinions please do your own research and analysis.

That’s it from me BG (BaldGuy) I’m signing off and GLTAH .
    On the 16/8 my anniversary post, can I get some feedback on how close I was with my prediction of the MC!!!

Thanks for reading,Stay Safe !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.