CTM 1.11% 45.5¢ centaurus metals limited

My update on CTM, thanks for my fellow posters for asking for my...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    My update on CTM, thanks for my fellow posters for asking for my opinion.This is not advise,but it’s a great read !!!
    Firstly I will address the CR , again so many negatives on why we should raise capital at these prices .I think some people have very short memories, only 4-5 months ago we were trading at approx 13c (and lower)per share.To raise capital at .42c is STRATEGIC and IMHO, I can some it up in one word “DE RISK ” the project.With the Global markets and upcoming USA Presidential election, the move was smart and let’s the Company move swiftly without having to worry about any future funding,and the consequences of a “turbulent market”The current cash plus the options that will vest in May next year,there should be no need to raise any cash until the end of the NEXT year.
    Interesting,I do recall when we raised $10million cash at 1c a share (Pre Consolidation) the Management was ridiculed yet again.One would have to say the longer term holders like myself have been handsomely rewarded since.
    To read some posters have bailed out due to the timing of the CR,IMO are letting emotions take over,as I believe the most exciting times in CTM are in the next 12-18 months.Not to mention the remainder of this year and the Scoping Study to be released early in the 4th Quarter.That will be extremely exciting announcement!!!Similar to the recent JORC announcement.
    You only have to look at our Major Shareholders and the “New” substantial shareholders and look at their success rate in investing in the “junior”end of resource stocks.These are serious and extremely well CONNECTED investors,so again I believe a very STRATEGIC plan by management of “DE RISKING” our project, and just as importantly what they can offer in the longer term with their contacts to some of the world largest EV manufacturers.I feel this will bring us all some very very nice financial rewards for the patient and non emotional investor.

The Scoping Study will be “proven” IMHO to show one and all that this Jaguar Project is a “World Class” project.I believe that it will show that this particular project will return some ,if not the BEST RETURNS of any Ni Sulphide Globally. Approximately 70% of the Ni sits less than 200m from surface, which will “turbo charge”cash flows and early capital payback.
    Currently we are classed as a Mid Tier Ni Sulphide Company, with 48.0Mt 1.08% Ni for 517,500 tonnes.
    I believe with the In fill drilling , further exploration success and new discoveries (Remember we haven’t yet tested below 300m from surface,the Ni just doesn’t stop where our drill bits have!!!)Management have been quoted as saying “ We haven’t scratched the surface yet certainly and not beyond 300m)
    I feel we are looking at one of the best Ni Sulphide discoveries Globally and it will be proven that we have in excess of 1million tonnes of Ni, which is a Global Tier 1 project.I don’t feel our MC will stay at our current levels.

I find it unbelievable that release hits of
    33.7m at 2.23% Ni from 45.6m
    10.4m at 3.35% Ni from 45.6m
    15.5m at 2.53% Ni from 63.8m
    22.9m at 1.43% Ni from 72m
    10.6m at 2.22% Ni from 72m
    59.6m at .95% Ni from 83m
    These are significant results !!! If CTM was operating in WA with these sorts of hits (Plus Previous announcements) our MC would be $350million plus.
    I review all other Peer Ni Sulphide Companies listed on the ASX ,and I see their MC significantly higher than CTM yet there drilling results are mediocre at best.I’m speaking in general terms.

In closing my thoughts have not changed at all on future of the Jaguar Project and the Management.This Company will be proven to be a “World Class Tier 1 Project “IMHO .I am more bullish than ever on the future of CTM and our STRATEGIC direction.
    Predictions As Below
    -Once the Scoping Study is released we will see a massive re rating on the SP and I predict will be at Sprott predicted price of 92c plus .(Only if the market hasn’t tanked !!!)
    -I feel we will see our results doing the “talking”for us.Management so far have yet to really talk up this project up.I feel that will change once we are “Proven”.
    -Overtime this will proven to a World Class Tier 1 Project, and one of the best discoveries of a Ni Sulphide project Globally and best discovery in decades.
    -Our “New”investors will open the door to significant opportunities in the EV marketplace.Strategic !!!
    -The Jaguar Project will be exactly what Elon Musk and others are looking for, a “Clean and Sustainable Nickel Mine” we are perfectly placed.Exciting times ahead !!!
    -Nickel Prices already coming off low prices, currently almost $15,000 US a tonne.I predict you have seen nothing yet on Ni pricing.The Ni Prices will explode once we wrestle this Global Pandemic to the ground.
    Governments Globally will start to push for a more environmentally friendly world.The revolution has just started .
    -Significant news flow over the next few quarters.Drill rigs should be going 24/7 now on double shits.RC drilling should be close to commencing as well.Watch our for new “discoveries “

The above is only my thoughts, please do your own research and invest wisely .
    GLTAH, be patient, and your patience will be very well rewarded I feel !!!

That’s it from the BG “The Bald Guy”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $225.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 41.5¢ $302.9K 676.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 18100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.