CTM 1.09% 45.5¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM-Huge Nickel Play Unfolding, page-6

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Good to hear from you again BG9106!

Interesting that your brokerage connection says CTM would have a MC of $200m+ if the Jaguar deposit was in Australia, rather than Brazil.

My geo mate was a little more conservative at $100m, although he was talking "pre" JORC and only in reference to Jaguar, not Jambriero, nor Itty.

Jambriero, if (when) it comes off will be icing on the CTM cake, whilst frankly Itty, even if Simulus was holding up their end of the bargain, would have been, IMHO {your favourite acronym I see}, relegated to secondary importance, given the magnitude of the Jaguar deposit.

In any event, Itty isn't costing the company any money and as far as I'm concerned, in the context of what's transpired with Jaguar, only Simulus's reputation has been tarnished.

I too will be voting affirmative on all resolutions, having worked a vast majority of my life in the private sector I know all about working massive hours and spending travel time away (COVID-19 notwithstanding) from friends and family...the efforts and sacrifices need to be rewarded, especially in light of the relationships developed with Vale and the Brazilian authorities.

$100m MC is ~ 38.5c...so hopefully hear from you again real soon, perhaps after the JORC release in June?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $225.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.8¢ $74.36K 162.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33181 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 7909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.