CTM 0.00% 39.0¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM-Huge Nickel Play Unfolding, page-2

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1239

It’s good you brought up Sprott US and the importance of their involvement. For mine it is an excellent signal of endorsement from them of where CTM are as a company today and the possibility of it being on the cusp of becoming what Rick Rule describes as a “prospect generator” in the near future. For them to invest or to advise others to requires that relevant prospects meet certain criteria. This article outlines some of these and whilst not being an exact match to CTM’s current position there are several points that are useful takeaways.

https://www.mining.com/rick-rule-buying-this-may-be-the-best-opportunity-in-exploration/

One of the main ones refers to the reassurance of due diligence of a deposit and who it is done by....”In prospect generation the due diligence isn’t done by me, it’s done by major mining companies, by peers.” It’s after this dd these guys invest usually. Now this doesn’t follow exactly the example of Riverside Resources in the article, there are aspects of it that can be related back to CTM and the reasons behind the recent Sprott backing. The main one being just who the deposit was acquired from (Vale who of course drilled and defined) and the fact that with the potential of an offtake on the table, at the moment they are essentially prospecting on behalf of Brazil’s largest miner, which is just how Rick Rule and Sprott like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.0¢ $262.2K 683.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12819 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.5¢ 40.0¢ 37.0¢ 80761
Last updated 15.57pm 02/05/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.