CTM 4.29% 36.5¢ centaurus metals limited

I have reviewed the Data and looked at similar Companies in the...

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    I have reviewed the Data and looked at similar Companies in the local demographics of the Conquista Project ,I strongly believe the impact of this deal,is a potential Company Maker ,and a cash cow ,for the below reasons.

The way I see it is ,if only the lower end of the Exploration Targets can be mined CTM could possibly receive over A $14 Million ,over a period of 5-6 years ( The release yesterday referred to this time frame)

This assumes a conservative sales price of in the domestic market of (US $30 /tonne).We must remember that these small DSO projects like Conquista produce both sinter feed and lump products at grades of over 62% FE.
    It should be noted that previous Rock chip samples reported from Conquista were between 64 and 70 % FE.
    This is price is ultra conservative when compared to the International Market Price of US $75 /tonne.

Put simply 3,000,000 tonne x US $30/tonne x 12% = US $10.8 Million =A $14.4 Million .

I feel the Market has missed the detail in this release ,and has probably not gone back and looked more closely previous reported information from CTM .Im sure Management will continue to share this to the Institutions,as they were in Sydney last week on a Roadshow.

I also see that the MD Darren Gordon is reporting at the Rising Stars Conference on the Gold Coast at the end of May .
    I feel once this information is digested ,and the current Gold Story has been presented at this Conference ,these current prices will look ridiculously cheap at 1c a Share ,and a MC of only $A $10 Million !!!

Thought I would share as I only see huge potential in this Stock .

IMHO ,This Stock will fly ,and this is without the drilling program about to commence .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.015(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $181.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $63.43K 177.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29974 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.