CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Weather they get more gold out or not is not the questions at...

1. 143 Posts.
    Weather they get more gold out or not is not the questions at the moment.
    I think they have to raise funds moving forward, and I think, this allows the Chinese to move in and takeover. When you consider, that 12 months ago Zhojin invested little amounts($2) of money; then 6 months later CTO is in joined venture with another Chinese company Anhui Geology and Mining Investment Co. Ltd; then almost 4 months later 2 of them are now on the board. and when you consider, that zhaojin mining, in the last 2 years has made 2 acquisitions and each were done in the same manner, i think we'll see a take over very very soon. The directors will be well looked after to keep the sp down before the announcement, and last thing the Chinese want is lost of Gold to come out and push the SP up, and pay more for CTO.
    But put that aside there is GOLD out there, and it probably take an experienced bunch to make it happen not this lot!
    Zhojin has lost of money and lots of experinece I could not imagin, that 2 directors are waisting thier time to help out with a little miner like CTO, unless, there is something in it for them. And they have had 12 months to cut thier loses short and leave with little some return selling thier shares/options. But they keep on moving forward with CTO.
    Watch this space....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $656 131.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11734643 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2246170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.