CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

cto mou

1. 183 Posts.
    To all those who have criticised the CTO Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).

First, before you sit there and criticise, why don't you contact the company first? I say this because most of your statements are just plain wrong. I know there has been disappointments about this stock, but please stick to the facts.

Anyway, I contacted the company, and a senior employee provided the follow comments to some of the statements made:

-The below is factual information. The numbers are published in the release, the Dubai investment is public knowledge. The analysis is a reasonable deduction from the published numbers.
    -Read the release. Note there is nothing in it about issuing any equity. No cheap shares or options.
    -There is nothing in it about us having to fund our half of the JV - why would we have to put in any cash when we are handing them 50% of 1.8 million ounces of gold??? Gold is money.
    -50% of 1.8 million ounces is $990 million in revenue at $1100/oz. If the profit margin is $500 per oz, the 50% is worth $450 million in profits over whatever period of time it takes to mine 1.8 M oz - 18 years at 100,000 oz/year. The return would be $25 M per year - takes them 3 years to get their $70 M back, doubles their money in 6 years. Reasonable investment return.
    -And we retain 100% ownership of the remaining 8.2 M oz in our 10 M oz resource.
    -"nomoregfc" is wrong when he states we got nothing out of Dubai - we got $10 million in cash, to fund Warrior.
    -"Veet14" is wrong - we don't have to put in cash to fund the JV - we put in gold. This is the "consideration" - not "we don't know the consideration". Clearly stated we give them 50% of 1.8 Moz, they give us $70 M, which they risk for 3 years before they get it back. High risk warrants high return.
    -"mdan" is wrong - we don't have to stump up any cash. Therefore everything else he says is irrelevant.
    -"DHarv" is wrong - it's not a terrible deal - it's a good deal for CTO - no cash to put up, no dilution of shareholders, no options issued, partner is (indirectly) the Chinese government (most Chinese "companies" are controlled by the central govt), we retain 80% of the gold resource, no debt to repay, repayments from cash flow directly linked to gold production, it values 20% of the project at $70 million, therefore total project value is $350 M - 36 cents per share. It's a calculated risk for Henan Jinqu - they risk $70 M for up to three years. No-one in Australia would accept that level of risk - and the Chinese are not silly, they are very astute businessmen.

If you disagree, please don't sprout misinformation at this web-site until you have contacted the company first. Phone 07 38340000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $45 9.029K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 17147143 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8225846 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.