CTO 12.5% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

No I don't hold LSA but yesterday I I found your name amongst...

1. 1,025 Posts.

No I don't hold LSA but yesterday I I found your name amongst the contributors so had a look see.
    Most of what I read wasn't flattering in fact downright dismal, the SP has absolutely tumbled, as one poster said it was like trying to catch a falling knife.

That POG, at the moment with it hovering around the $1.190 to $2.000 mark it seems that a small and I mean really small punt on some of these small companies that could show potential in the long term is worth a go. A firm like Alkane is a good example, some would say I had rocks in my head when I bought a small parcel a few years ago, well before they started mining is an example, a well managed business with high prospects, the SP bounces around a bit but only in small amounts. There are others but the hard part is finding them, one thing I do look for are the major shareholders, sometimes the board of directors, if one or more of them are on the board or have been on the board of another company how is or did that one do.
    One other thing about directors and that is if they left a large, well known and prosperous company and either started up or joined up with a little tiddler was it because of tax or because they could see potential in it, one company I have a small holding in there are two ex BHP directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.008K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11776768 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5217657 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.