CTO 20.0% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

CTO production 2014, page-20

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm not sure where you got your figures from but the June Quarterly Report indicates that the Central Decline in terms of rehabilitation, not tunneling, has progressed only 1050m with a further 550m to go to complete the rehabilitation (rock bolting). There is no such term in mining as a decline shaft. Declines are gently sloping tunnels generally at a slope of no more than 1 in 7 .CTO indicate in the Quarterly that access the CO3W ore would require about another 800m of new,( slow, very expensive) decline development (scaled off plan). None of the old workings are mineable. The DNRM, or whatever they are called now, would not allow access into these old workings without new ground support. These workings are too small (height,width) to get modern drills into them to make them safe. Airleg drilling (hand mining drills) would probably prove to be too expensive and unsafe. The only safe way to mine old workings is by an open cut mine. With underground mining you tend to keep away from them. I hope this answers your questions. My thoughts only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20K 5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 10248750 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4174709 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.