CTO 12.5% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

cto quarterly, page-2

1. 568 Posts.
    I was about to post comment in the same vein chuckey. I'm not expecting an exciting Qtrly this time, and nor are others here, going by the gold production predictions made on a previous thread. The extra electrical supply, man-hours, and additions to the mining fleet just didn't have enough time to make a significant impact in the Sept Qtr. The Dec Qtr will be where holders are able to assess the tangible progress.

Auag, if you read this, I realised upon rereading that I misread your production prediction. You clearly referred to the Dec Qtr, and then I grabbed the baton and called for predictions for the Sept Qtr. Sorry about that. A prediction of at least 12,000 ozs for the Dec Qtr is quite reasonable, and I agree that the Dec Qtr will get a strong market reaction if it's not good.

Those that have kept their radios well tuned to station CTO probably won't be too disappointed by what is announced on Thursday or Friday, but there will be others who lose patience. Maybe the selling is anticipating that. I might add a few in any reaction. Then again, maybe this will flip the old maxim over, and it will be "sell the rumour, and buy the fact".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.008K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11776768 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5217657 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.