CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

cto.returns on investment as a sign of support, page-6

1. 8,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    G'day RMc.
    First of all, how much better would he have done in any number of other stocks over that time since the start of the gold bull at around the time of his article.
    Second: Dilution is dilution , is dilution.
    Third : He is no fool and I would be surprised if he ever in fact bought any. He is a very wealthy man who flies around the world inspecting mines and investing large sums when he likes what he sees. He also does not have a great opinion of Australian gold mining companies.
    One of the main skills to be learnt when investing in shares is to read between the lines.
    What did Bob say.
    He said that Barb ( his wife ) liked them.
    The inference here is that he did not share her opinion.
    The second last paragraph is the real out for him however, if you read in the true meaning.
    He says:
    " We have an order in to buy a small number of the Charters Towers Gold shares with Penn Trade at US $.04. Certainly I would find it attractive at that price but by writing this piece, I have also probably screwed up any potential of actually getting an execution."
    What he is saying here is: This company is going to be an advertiser with my new web site that I am just starting, and a lot of people will buy from reading the article that I am writing about them, so to keep my wife happy I will agree with her to buy at .04c, but, I cannot help it if the order never gets filled when the very article I am writing puts the share price up away from our order. I could have bought them before publishing the article but, hell, I don't want the damn things anyway.!!!

Kind regards

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51426 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8517864 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.