CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Following my original "Complaint to ASX" re CTO misleading the...

1. 143 Posts.
    Following my original "Complaint to ASX" re CTO misleading the market by promises of increased productions. I received a second email with reply to my questions.

In short:- ASX has been provided sufficient details in response to my complaint from CTO, that the promised levels of productions that has been announced in the CTO qtr updates are accurate to the best of CTO board?s knowledge and independent assessments/ audits required by the company under the reporting obligations to ASX. And under the obligations to ASX, CTO board has followed the correct guidelines to update the market accordingly.

Read it as you may, I think it is saying, ASX has had enough evidence to believe CTO when they are saying, that they are on the road to getting gold out of the ground at the levels promised. They are moving cautiously.

****** Part of the email ******
    Dear Mr ******,

Thankyou for your email.

Please refer to the attached PDF document provided.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact ASX Customer Service on 131 279 or +61 2 9338 0000 if calling from overseas.

Kind Regards,
    ******* | Senior Customer Service Officer ASX Limited | 20 Bridge Street | Sydney NSW 2000
    t: 131 279 | e: [email protected] | f: +61 2 9227 0885
    w: www.asx.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3904409 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1980649 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.