CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Hi Gibbo1971 and mg021, As I was not able to attend the agm I...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Gibbo1971 and mg021,
    As I was not able to attend the agm I had hoped that, as usual, someone would be kind enough to write a synopsis of the proceedings. Both of you certainly seemed optimistic, which I feel most shareholders are in agreement with. I thank you both.

Just like CTP , I was also a top twenty shareholder in Hardman which I accumulated at an average cost of 4.5 cents over a period of about 5 years. They ended up being taken over by Tullow for $2.30.

However I was also involved with GBP in the same situation and ended up with my biggest disaster when Woodside refused to drill the second well. I believe in spreading the risk as not every "spec" is going to give you joy.

As soon as RC took over as CEO of Central and after consolidation of the shares I decided to commit more funds as I believed that in time this company would do well with their new and proven CEO and their large tenement holdings. I now genuinely believe that we are on the verge of something great that all shareholders deserve, a just reward for our patience is coming soon.

D.Y.O.R Klaas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.