CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

CTP AGM Voting - why the long face?, page-27

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    It is you opinion, baseless at that, and it is your opinion against mine.

Both of these people are CS's. And IMO it is just a total waste of shareholders money when we have companies 5 or 10 times the size of ours with ONLY ONE (1) Company Secretaries, and not two.

We have a penny dreadful company with so many executives all getting big money which IMO is laughable at best. Besides what is the salary on a General Counsel in a minnow company which is only posting yearly losses and while you are at it, tell me why a company the size of ours need to have a full time General Counsel employed too.??

It also seems all so very strange to me that, if you go back to his early days where his pay was not as big as it is today but, if I have got that one right it all started ever since the big saga and that famously defined "Frivolous Issue" started raising it's ugly head.

Let me tell you that I have been I vesting and playing in the sharemarket game for longer than what you are thinking of and I know a fair bit about it, let alone gaining a lot of experience about it without any nepotism factor either.

In closing and seen that you've asked what I would like done instead, well, you have got my answer.

Dyor.!!
    Last edited by buddy134: 28/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.148K 21.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.