CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

ctp business as usual regardless of bg, page-13

1. 468 Posts.

Hey Couchtrader,

I find it hard to believe that you have invested in a company that you think is a 100:1 chance. I certainly wouldn't put my hard earned down on on that sort of perceived risk.

I think CTP has a very high chance of finding a commercial resource or two in the very near future. Any oil find will be monetized quickly , and any substantial conventional gas could be run to existing infrastructures that are currently running below capacity.

I really dont know where we are going to stand with the results from the Pedirka CBM prospect, I am starting to think that the results that are being retested may be in the "below expectations" category. Hence the next two wells targeting shallower coals, where the results have obviously been better.

Regardless, results from the 5 wells pointing to a double figure TCF resource, will attract the majors attentions. BG is setting up massive infrastructure in the Gladstone Project, and securing long term supplies will be in their interest. Although I feel the infrastructure requirements are prohibitive and this is why BG is stalling, they are more interested in closer tenement holders at this point in time.

However Shell and others have checkbooks as well I believe. So we'll see what happens there. Prospects such as Ooramina 2 are as low risk as an exploration company could want, J.H who is litotic at the best of times has given this next well a 60% success chance.

Couchy, can you please find companies comparable to CTP that have failed and show us a list to prove your 100:1 call. Oil and gas exploration companies as cashed up, with low risk plays and such huge potential with the oil price rocketing back toward the three figures. With Australia being seen as the new place to invest in energy due to political stability etc. I think i'm on a winner here. Can you supply a comparable list or can you give us some new odds please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $21.48K 412.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 347358 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 102917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.