CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

ctp chart

1. 1,396 Posts.
    I've never seen a chart posted on our threads...it's about time imo...so here goes.

Disclaimer: This is the first chart I've ever posted. I'm a novice so my comments should not be seen as advice in any way.

Sav-j I noticed that you mentioned that you had been charting CTP from the beginning. Any advice or comments would be most welcome. That goes for anybody else with charting knowledge too.

Excuse my lack of technical jargon too...like I said I'm a beginner:)

I see the Bollinger Bands & Moving average-Exponential lines appearing to converge within a tightening triangle which suggests to me a break in either direction is near.

The number of crossovers seen in the DMI+ & DMI- since early November must be a nightmare for the traders out there. It points sideways if I understand it correctly & the Average DMI also suggests that volatility has been significantly declining which never lasts forever.

The Volume speaks for itself all the way back to July.

So there you have it...sorry I can't suggest which way the anticipated move will go...I would really appreciate it if somebody more experienced could add some expertise to my beginners attempt:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157096 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.