CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

hi tasmanian, in a little rush right now however your chart...

1. 609 Posts.
    hi tasmanian, in a little rush right now however your chart looks ok.

I guess put simply - volume always leads price (and the indicators) so since volume has been relatively week its really hard to decipher what will happen from a technical standpoint.

However having a crack at it for fun:

I notice on my chart:

1. The MACD 12/26/9 with a small crossover however still sideways and sitting below 0,0. Resistance to be hit.

2. A small ascending triangle

3. -DI above +DI with divergence and +DI now looking to cross with ADX. My DMS is set to 11 to be a little more aggressive as opposed to something like a 30 etc.

4. Using the harmonic moving average theres a crossover 5/15 though not 5/30 so nothings confirmed

5. Still below parabolic SAR

6. Bollinger squeeze - meaning it could go either way

7. Stochastic (21/3) with a little strengh.

So all in all (as weak as the chart is to decipher off), it still has a fair bit of resistance to break and is basically trending sideways.

Unfortunately theres just not enough volume to give us a clear idea of what could happen however with no news I'd suspect to potentially keep bouncing off resistance at 9.4c, then 10c, then 13c. Though in saying that if we were to breach 10c with an increase in volume id suspect some news is approaching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.