CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

CTP company development / capital management, page-33

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well, could it be that they are owe a huge amount of money by CTP, and that they might have tried to get it all so that someone could explain tho his Board as to why that money was invested at all.
    Or could it be that good old Cottee, the man with the best gift of the ** around was good enough to convince the people at Macquarie that they were going to get a very good investment...and reassure himself of a good and wel paid position for some years to come....I don't know you tell me.

But then you can tell me as to why the market is getting it so wrong with us and as to why one of the biggest shareholders in this outfit has decided to sell out......AT A LOSS MIND YOU, when they would have known what good was to come out by keeping their shares instead of dumping them on the market, and that happened just before the gas started going down the pipeline and when we have been told that we have tripled the gas sales.

Go figure mate but, I don't know about you but, for me I am at a real loss here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.