CTP 1.49% 6.8¢ central petroleum limited

PWC As Available Supply agreement with CTP is first concrete...

1. 1,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    PWC As Available Supply agreement with CTP is first concrete confirmation of N.T gas supply market dynamics re-organisation boosting CTP financially.

This is second profound change in circumstances extending and amplifying CTP prospects - first was purchase and development of Mereenie, P.V., Dingo fields.

CTP outlines pursuing numerous plans to bring range of prospects to development. The PWC AAS news is first of succession of progress news to follow.

In unknown sequence news following likely are : 1 confirmation of additional new gas sales into N.T. businesses. 2. confirmation of Amadeus pipeline transportation agreement. 3. F.I.D. drill new Mereenie development wells. 4. Zevon ( large volume Helium / Hydrogen / Hydrocarbon gases ) seismic extension. 5. Farm-Out Zevon exploration well with up-front capital payment to CTP, CTP free carry, CTP operatorship. 6. farm Out Mamlambo big volume oil prospect with usual above terms. 7. new Farm In partner Dukas with above terms. 8. August 2024 F.I.D Helium Recovery Unit. 9. drill success Dukas / Mount Kitty / Magee / Mahler. 10. revitalisation of agreement to build Dukas to Moomba pipeline ( exponentially increasing CTP market value ).

Impressive cascade of development news brings CTP to investors, small company newsletters, Broker analysts, and news media attention. Santos for first time ever will begin mentioning Amadeus activity bringing CTP to active sophisticated industry investors attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $50.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $24.97K 372.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 244218 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 19870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ 20671
Last updated 15.51pm 06/05/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.