CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

CTP fake delays backfire, page-4

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(The board have dug a very deep hole for themselves and it's getting deeper with these delays , I would have thought that a dignified resignation would look better on the cv than a dismissal .)""

It will happen, rest assured of that. And it will happen just as soon as they will get closer to the date of when the voting will occur when they will have done the final head count and realise that their days are numbered. Don't forget that they will have the finger on the pulse at all times and will be fully aware of what the votes coming in are telling them.

Do I agree with that procedure of where they know what the votes are telling them in anticipation of the occurrence and which is all unlike the Politicians when they go to their poll and sit on the edge of their chair awaiting for their fate.?? .................Of course NOT, but we are talking about the sharemarket and our Regulators here, where they allow it to happens all the time.

Look at what just happened, (Like Prato just reminded us) to Theresa May...Would she have gone to the poll if she knew what was coming to her and her future career as a Politician.??

And the same should apply here. They should go to the vote without been made aware of what their Bosses (The Shareholders) have decided, face the music, and if they are to be sacked, face the consequences of their actions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.