CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

ctp is considerably overvalued, page-24

1. 21 Posts.
    5hareholder,

i can appreciate your figures, however your calculations don't allow for the obvious potential of ctp. if i could, hypothetically, take ctp's acreage and place it over central western australia, you could encompass hundreds of past and present mines, "sweet spots" within the west's crust. (i know i'm comparing oil to metaliferous but see my point)

ctp is starting where wa was many years ago, proving up these sweet spots. jw1 is just one drill hole in the entire acreage. surprise is the second, a follow up from oil shows and a 14m column in jw1. not bad going hey?

both psi and a1 are respected posters but their perception on the basin is based on minimal and indescript drilling from many years ago. they have no magical knowledge of the basin. their knowledge is based on the geological info derived from the previous wild drilling and near surface geological interpretations. from reading their posts they seem to consider it as a homogenous mass, with little structure, tight with no fracturing.

it's plagued with anticlinal formations, massive stresses -and hydrocarbons. recent tectonic activity is worth looking at, it provides for some interesting reading.

the basin is a whole new game. ctp is the player. yes it's a gamble and you're either in or out. nobody knows whats down there until the core/hydrocarbons come to the surface.

3d will provide further information and improve the odds.

hopefully surprise is a winner and starts injecting some much needed cash into ctp's coffers.

ctp is about potential and thats why i'm in the game.

run the figures - it's entertaining, but you're missing the point.

dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.