CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

ctp is considerably overvalued, page-5

1. 9,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    I agree that there is a fair amount of the upside already built in particularly when you consider further dilution on the way. If the SPP falls over at 8.6 cents then i hate to think how many shares will need to be issued at circa 3cents to raise the required funds.

I have lost all faith in management and the LT outlook (primarily because of the aggressive dilution that will be thrust on holders in the future) so this is no longer a LT hold for me, i see better LT value elsewhere, that is just my opinion though. This is not to say that there isn't a good ST trade in this. The main reason the MC is over baked is due to the hype that surrounds this stock, this may work in the ST as any "oil shows", "likely flow" type anns. will have this pumped again. I will look to capitalise on any such movement as i did on the last PnD. Slowly clawing back the losses i have incurred and reckon holding shares in this stock for a few years has taught me more about trading/investing than any book or course could ever do. Costly but priceless at the same time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.