CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

ctp last 24hrs summary

1. 468 Posts.
    What is going on here? Dead Quiet !!!
    CTPers are out wandering the streets? Just went for a surf around the other stocks !!! One thing I have to say is CTP posters appear to be some of the best spellers on HC. Some of the other stock threads I can't even understand. Maybe the standard of education is higher for your average CTP holder/poster.
    Anyway I don't think our dribble is any worse than other stocks, just a higher level of humour !!! Maybe the mods. should start moderating for bad spelling. Surely this country should be trying to improve our literacy, and the mods. are in a V. good position to cull unwarranted uneducated behavior IMO.
    CTP's highlights last 24hrs:

Anyone thinking C.B. was indeed John Heugh was put right, when the great Sultan Himself valued the oilless SP at $10-$20.
    C.B. in his defense has never ever made a call above $8.00 therefore proving the fact that they are definitely two entirely separate entities.

The announcement of the highly price sensitive spudding of phase 1 hole 2 !!!
    It is believed that one of the rig boys found a five cent coin in the first couple of inches of sand, leading to all sorts of speculation about what could be below.

Well that's a wrap of the last 24 in CTP, could tomorrow bring drilling results from hole no.1?
    Could we be getting a new J.V. for CTL for our trillion tons of coal?
    Could J.H. make a commitment to the tea room for the arnotts assortment creams this time?
    Could the SP go from 14.5c to 14c or even 15c
    All these questions will be answered tomorrow.
    Thanks for tuning in.
    Magoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.