CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

ctp last 24hrs summary, page-23

1. 468 Posts.
    Hey Mrs Peel,
    Thankyou for the question, I am relatively new to this. I am a very hard working individual, who has a V. high income, I guess there aren't many people about who are 37 yrs old, that make the sort of money I do.
    The old saying about being lonely at the top is true, I have ditched most of my friends over the years !!!
    I do have one old friend however, who is very into the market. And I pretend to be interested, as to give us something in common.

My main avenue of business is very thirsty in terms of fuel.
    The way I see things, I can tell you that oil equals food, and the only way this earth can support anything like the current population is by using oil. The oil used by agriculture, transport etc is what keeps you and I alive.
    By the time someone buys a kilo of any product, it has a large oil component in the price. e.g. A kilo of potatoes by the time the field is plowed, harvested, delivered to market, delivered to shop, home, cooked etc might be 2 l of oil/kg.
    Beef maybe around 4 l/kg, prawns 12 l/kg etc just as non accurate examples.
    Last year when the AUD was weak I hedged my exchange rates for the maximum time possible for my exports. I am no expert in the field of oil futures etc, but I really wanted to hedge my oil price around 40 US/kg.
    I couldnt get the help I needed so I came up with the concept of "junk oil",
    I don't know if you are aware with the basic theory of junk bonds, but it is basically spread your bucks through the speccy bonds, to achieve a better than index result.
    Oil stocks SP's generally follow the oil price somewhat, so really I was just trying to avoid blue chips and hedge. Thats all.
    Anyway I have become drawn to CTP through my own looking of lots of small cap oilers, and I was made aware that it was a HC favourite.
    So I came to HC because of CTP, not the other way around.
    Now I dont like to invest in any business that is not my own, because I have no control over what happens.
    Hence me trying my darndest to help the S.P. here no joy as yet!!! haha.
    I realize there is some highly talented traders who use the HC forum to make a living, and I simply do not have the time, ability, skills or need to do this.
    Not that my brain may be necessarily wired to do this anyway.
    I hold a few stocks, but I have learnt some lessons in patience. And no-one in this world can tell you what is going to happen tomorrow. So I don't like trading. Snakes and ladders.
    My brain is wired for excellent investments, this has been proven again and again, and although I have no control over this co. the story to me is a stand out.
    If we keep drilling, we will find large amounts of hydrocarbons, its just a no brainer. We just have to keep the drills going in.
    Everybody knows this. Why wait for the resource to be proven? Its going to happen.
    As soon as a big discovery is made, this SP/MC will "karoon" imo.
    $10-$20 is completely realistic !!!
    I was impressed to read that J.H. thinks like me in terms of priority no.1 being to monetise any economic oil discovery.
    This company needs cashflow ASAP.
    Heres the thing.
    In life : no risk no reward.
    The way I see it, the small chance of this SP going back to 8c after an unsuccessful phase 2 and a capital raising, is completely worth the risk to turn 15 odd cents into you know where.
    And even then you would just play along, buy some more and keep drilling.
    Patience required.
    People are getting out now, to jump on some faster horses. But this is the first corner in the Melbourne Cup IMO.
    Snakes and ladders Vs Makybe Diva !!! I know which horse Id be on.
    We are drilling and an ann. could come through any time!!
    I can only access the net 2wks a mth really, so I cant trade regardless. As I have no kids and few available friends etc. HC is a source of entertainment for me. On my two wks a mth at home, I enjoy the HC community. I learn new things EVERY time I get on here, addictive really.
    Sometimes I have been known to drink and post, and for that I apologize, I entertain myself drunkenly with little regards for others.
    Some next days I dread to look at my dribblings. But anyway its all in fun, and it is a great way to be in the company of some truly learned and talented people. Something I lack in my day to day life otherwise !!!
    There you go, I found CTP all by myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $5.489K 109.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90218 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 77900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.