CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

ctp memorial tourist barbeque

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    maguro - well written - and it seems straight from the heart.

Till 2 weeks back i held CTP (for almost 2 years) .. NOT on the hype of zillions of tons of coal or trillions of heliam or oil .. BUT because of a strategic advantage of having a huge acreage in a hardly drilled place with decent seismics ..

I have sold out over the last 2 weeks .. for no reason other than the poor management .. a CEO is the face of the company .. and JH has not done any of CTP's assets any good.

I agree that even if Suprise were to find oil and somehow make it commercial (doubt everything about CTP now) - it still wouldnt justify the current market cap - and the way cash is being burnt at the moment - they will HAVE to do another placement within 12 months - i dont think Suprise alone can provide the cash flow even if it is a roaring success.

Unfortunately i have lost more dollars on CTP than a good White Collared job would make in a year .. yes .. (anyone wanting proof can contact me) ..

CTP will always be on my watchlist - only because i am reasonably certain that the stock is going to see new lows .. If it does - i will be happy to have sold out before losing much more .. If it does go north and really really north .. ill be happy for the guys who sat this out .. but im never going into this baby again ...

I dont blame any hype for my investment decisions .. I guess i didnt realise it wasnt that easy to make a few million out of 150K in a hurry ..

The above is my story and my opinion only .. no ramping .. up or down intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.