CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

ctp memorial tourist barbeque, page-3

1. 9,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3117
    Magoo, not on your Pat Malone there mate, has been my sentiment for some time and have copped some stick from other LT's for voicing my concern. However, it is not all over yet, you can count your bottom dollar this is priming for another "likely" pump, for me it will be a good stepping off point. After selling most on the last pump (didn't like the smell of the SPP and ensuing anns., as we all know the history on this one...) I am determined, and getting close, to regaining my investment after years of watching it eroded away by this comedy of errors. As you said plenty of other stocks out there, some with bigger/less risk targets, its easy to be caught up in the hype of this one and think its the be all and end all, like moths to a flame. Hang in there mate, there should be an opportunity in the next couple of weeks to regain some of our losses IMO, just gotta pull the trigger before the big boys start piling out. As i said the other day, i too was a newby and after holding CTP for a few years i have learned more about trading/investing than any book or course could ever teach me, costly yet priceless at the same time

P.S. on a side note i just learned how to do those hyperlink thingys, click on the blue link in my sig for a good start to the day, it'll put a smile on ya dial, cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.